In today’s day and age, there exists two types of women: the type who wear hair extensions, and those who don’t know enough about them.
So, here it is. Your chance to finally understand the process by taking a look behind the scenes of receiving Great Length Hair Extensions by me.
Great Lengths is a strand-by-strand method that can be worn for months at a time and done continuously. Each tiny strand matches the existing density of your own hair. This means every application is custom-tailored to each client. This ensures complete comfort and zero stress or damage to the hair or scalp. They come in a wide range of colors and effects to match either your exact existing or desired color.
THE PROCESS IS BROKEN DOWN INTO THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
1. Prior to appointment day, we have a thorough consultation. Desired hair length, density and colors are determined and ordered.
2. I cut the strands and blend the colors to match your existing color and density
3. On appointment day, hair is gently clarified to remove all impurities and build-up on the hair to ensure long-lasting attachment.
4. Hair is dried and extensions are added one at a time in organized horizontal rows around the head. Kept away from you hair-line and the very top of the head, extensions are invisible.
5. Once attached, extensions are cut to either match your existing cut or to create a completely new style.
6. Hair is finally styled using any tool be it a blow dryer, curling iron or flat-iron.
7. The maintenance consists of nothing more than daily brushing at the attachment area of extensions with the designated Great Lengths Extensions brush.
8. Hair remains attached until removed by me. They last anywhere from 3-4 months depending on your hair type.
Still curious? Watch me perform the whole process here.